Dates & Cost
Please inquire for 2017 dates.
2017 Cost: $4,195 USD
$500 deposit required with application
Balance due 90 days prior to departure
**Payment plans can be offered
Land Costs include the following:
- All Tanzania transportation
- All Hotel accommodations (double occupancy) in Tanzania during listed itinerary including two night accommodations before the climb and quality expedition camps on the mountain
- All group equipment, such as group camping and cooking equipment
- All meals (B,L,D) during the climb
- Porters, drivers, guides, park fees and climbing permits
- Experienced guides and camp staff
- All land transportation on scheduled arrival and departure dates and times
Land Costs do not include:
- International round-trip airfare Tanzania
- Tanzanian and/or Kenyan visas
- Meals, transport, and lodging outside the regular itinerary
- Bottled Beverages
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
- Personal gear (see gear list)
- Optional Single Room Supplement: $280 US
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Mountain Climbing Adventures
- Tips and gratuities
- Airport Departure Taxes
- Travel insurance
- Immunization (optional)
- All prices and dates subject to change.
Safari Price includes
- Experienced driver guide
- All transportation during safari
- All accommodations – including top-quality lodges
- All meals while on safari (excluding drinks)
- All park fees
Kilimanjaro Cancellation/Refund Policy
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $150.00 non-refundable registration fee.
Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90-days prior to trip date.
50% refunds will be provided 60-89 days prior to trip date.
No refunds will be provided 59-days prior to trip date.
All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the 90-day period, as stated above.
All balances are due 90 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
Participants whose balances are not received by the 90-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the trip.
Note: Mountain Climbing Adventures reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
We highly recommend purchasing trip cancellation insurance.